BRAND NEW: Double degree program in "International Business" with Université Paris-Dauphine and Kozminski University Warsaw
In our unique Double Degree Program in International Business, DHBW Mannheim and its partner universities in Paris and Warsaw give highly motivated international young professionals the opportunity to earn their Bachelor’s Degree. In fact, they earn:
Two degrees. In three years!
Students of this international, intercultural cooperative study program have the possibility to earn
- the Bachelor of Arts (DHBW Mannheim)
- the Licence Gestion (Université Paris-Dauphine)
- the Bachelor in Management (Kozminski University Warsaw).
This is how it’s done!
As students from all over the world study together for three years, they are constantly exposed to a truly international, intercultural context – with
- intensive language training,
- three theoretical phases abroad and
- potentially several internships abroad.
The first three theoretical phases are spent in Mannheim, after the third semester the students can continue their studies either at
- Université Paris-Dauphine or at
- Kozminski University in Warsaw.
So together with our partner companies, we foster not only professional competence but also high levels of intercultural and social skills.
The companies determine the locations for the three-month internships. This could be anywhere in the world.
- Teaching starts: on 1 October
- Program duration: 6 semesters; thereof
- 3 semesters in Mannheim and
- 3 semesters in Paris or Warsaw.
Fundings by DAAD and UFA / DFH
Our Double degree program in "International Business (IB)" with Kozminski University in Warsaw is sponsored by the DAAD.
Our Double degree program in "International Business (IB)" with Université Paris-Dauphine in Paris is sponsored by the Université Franco-Allemande (UFA) (Deutsch-Französische Hochschule / DFH) (Franco-German University).